About the conference
Now in its fourth year, the Finished Vehicle Logistics Import-
Export summit is a well-established and highly popular forum for all the leading players in the North American vehicle import-export sector.
- “A great opportunity to gain insight on industry issues,” – Patrick Foran, Operations Support at Hyundai Glovis
- “Real-world ideas and information from industry professionals actually making it happen,” – Brett
Dixon, National Operations Manager at Maserati.
- “This has been the most informative conference that I have attended” – Stacey Masude, Honda
This year’s one-day summit will be held at the Marriott Camden Yards, Baltimore – home of the US’s biggest vehicle handling port by volume – and will provide a unique opportunity to combine business with relaxation.
The single, all-inclusive delegate fee includes:
- access to all speaker presentations and Q&A sessions
- networking lunch and coffee breaks
- messaging, video and comment via the in-conference app
- entry to the post-summit drinks reception.
- soft copies of speaker presentations to download after the event.
Register here to join your peers, suppliers and competitors for a day that will help your automotive import-export operations in North America better meet the challenges and opportunities ahead.